Weekly Meditation for Celeste
Healing remotely through meditation and visualization
Mondays and/or Thursdays 8.00pm – 8.25pm
Please prepare yourself in a quiet, undisturbed space at 8:00pm and use the first 10 minutes to shed the day and empty your mind. We start together at 8.10pm and finish at 8.25pm.
Meditation & Visualization
Visualizing the same image together makes the meditation more powerful.
Celeste is working with a pink light so together we will visualize a pink light for her healing. The pink light is the healing light.
8.10pm ~ begin
- Visualise, that we the meditators, surround Celeste sitting in the middle of our circle.
- Start by focusing on a healing pink light coming in from above and moving slowly through her body from the top of her head to her feet.
- Now focus on her lungs, lymphatic system and the bones of her ribcage and spine.
- With this pink light we stimulate the immune system, trusting it to know what to do to take care of the cancer cells.
- Cancer cells are disorganised cells that randomly rapidly replicate. In your imagination, gather them into a confined area to stop further spread to the right lung. The white blood cells will come to destroy them.
- Again, meditate on the pink light moving through her body and focus on her lungs, her lymphatic system and the bones of her rib cage and spine. See this healing all her cells and regenerating new healthy cells.
- Thank the light and give thanks for your own continued health.
8.25pm ~ end
Say quietly to the group of meditators, to Celeste and yourself:
May we be filled with lovingkindness
May we be well
May we be peaceful and at ease
May we be happy
Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi
Important: Stay in a neutral energy, avoid feeling sorry or upset. See the light and trust the process.