COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
At Ganges Yoga Studio we are committed to the health and safety of our students and clients in our Sacred Space, and we welcome your participation here.
If you are feeling unwell, please be mindful of yourself and others and stay at home and exercise selfcare until you are well enough to rejoin your group.
Drop-ins are welcome as space allows. Class details are here.
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR CLASS GUIDELINES:
- As of 11 March 2022, masks are no longer mandatory inside the Studio, however, you may wear your mask at your own discretion.
- Social distancing in class will be determined by each respective teacher.
- Hand sanitizing stations will continue to be present in the Studio.
- Studio Yoga mats and props are available and we ask that you clean your mat and props after use.
- The high level of hygiene and cleanliness shall continue to be practiced in the Studio.
Thank you for choosing Ganges Yoga Studio as your meeting place for health and wellbeing.
May we be filled with loving kindness
May we be well
May we be peaceful and at ease
May we be happy.
View our current class schedule! Sign up for our email newsletter below to receive updates on our classes.