COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
At Ganges Yoga Studio we are committed to the health and safety of our students and clients in our Sacred Space. At this time class sizes are at the Teacher’s discretion.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE IN PLACE:
- Masks are recommended
- Maintain physical distancing at 2 meters apart
- Enter and exit one person at a time
- Sanitize your hands on entering and exiting
- Places are set. Please do not move them
- Bring your own props as needed
- Be Calm, Be Kind, Be Safe
All the teachers and facilitators follow the same cleaning protocols after each session.
We sanitize the air and any props used in the Studio after each class, with a solution of Vital Oxide, a powerful sanitizer used in many industrial areas, including hospitals, farm buildings, and transit.
This solution is Oxygen and Chlorine based, is biodegradable, and does not contain anything harmful for sentient beings or the Planet.
It is, however, successful in destroying harmful bacteria and air borne viruses and is also the choice sanitizer for a few Salt Spring Island Businesses.
The sanitized room “rests” at least 20 mins between classes.
BEFORE ENTERING PLEASE ASK YOURSELF:
- Do you have any cold symptoms, fever, chills, cough, aches, shortness of breath?
- Have you travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
- Are you a close contact of anyone who has tested positive for COVID 19?
IF SO, PLEASE BE KIND and STAY AT HOME, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF and BE WELL.
Thank-you from all of us at Ganges Yoga Studio.
View our current class schedule! Sign up for our email newsletter below to receive updates on our classes.